The FDCC would like to offer you a warm welcome to our Women in Leadership event! This event will take place at the offices of Nokia in Hoofddorp on the 3rd of June. The purpose of this event is to bring women and men from all industries together to discuss and learn from each other. The focus is on stories of female corporate leaders of the (Finnish) international companies, how they have experienced their development into leadership and what they have learned during their career.
· 16.00: Doors open, snack and drinks
· 16.30-16.40: Opening words by the Finnish Ambassador in the Netherlands, H.E. Ms. Päivi Kaukoranta
· 16.40-17.05: Presentation: Hilary Mine, Nokia
· 17.05-17.25: Presentation: Eija Hakakari, Finnair
· 17.25-17.45: Open speaker slot
· (small break)
· 18.00-18.45: Panel discussion (and audience questions) led by Susanna Nevalainen with all presentators.
· 18.45-19.45: Networking, drinks and snacks
Nokia Offices Hoofddorp
· Young Professionals: 10€
· FDCC-members: 15€
· Non-members: 20€
You can register via sending an email to email@example.com before the 29th of May.
While registering, please inform us of interesting topics you would wish to be discussed.
More information about the event here.