Finnish Business Council Singapore - struggling to find top-notch talent in Singapore?
Dear FBC members and friends,
Struggling to find top-notch talent in Singapore? Puzzled with employment laws and MoM regulations? Or looking for the dream job?
FBC is arranging an autumn season-opening event with the support of other Nordic business councils to help both employers and job seekers.
Singapore is a highly competitive environment for both employees and employers. To ease their burden, FBC has invited experts on employer branding, recruitment and employment regulation to share their knowledge. After keynote presentation and panel discussion, the audience can ask questions of all speakers.
We are targeting all Nordic business communities and expect to get 80 participants. The event is open to other people as well for a fee.
As a sponsor of this event, you’ll get a superb visibility in all our communications and on the stage. You’ll also have a small stand where you and your colleagues can share your expertise with the audience during the networking sessions. If you wish, your company can also have a short pitch at the beginning of the event. And to sum it up, you can write a post on FBC blog!
Sponsorship package is 1000 SGD.
What will you get?
- A stand (a small table to meet the participants)
- The possibility to bring your own marketing material (roll-ups on the stage during the talks)
- Visibility in all four business groups’ communications. FBC has Facebook, LinkedIN, website, invitations and weekly news flash. Basically the logo visibility, but also a possibility to introduce yourselves on FBC communication channels
- The possibility to share your company videos or other material on business groups' communications channels
- A free blog post/ad on FBC blog
Please, if you are interested in being a partner of the Talent Dialogue event, contact FBC Coordinator Minna Hyväri.
On behalf of Mr Janne Lautanala, FBC Singapore Chairman,
FBC Coordinator Minna Hyväri
+65 9006 5276
The preliminary program
5:30 – 6:00 Registration
6:00 – 6:10 Intro/FBC Chairman plus sponsors max. 2 min pitch
6:10 – 6:30 Sam Yuen (Yuen Law LLC): MoM regulation
6:30 – 6:50 Employer branding
6:50 – 7:20 Panel (Facilitator Ms Elena Chow)
7:20 – 7:40 Q & A
7:40 – 9:00 Networking and meetings at the stands with refreshments
Date and time:
Tue Sept 4, 2018, at 6-9pm
S P Jain School of Global Management
Members free of charge (max. 2 pax. per company), Member fee 25 SGD, Non-member fee 35 SGD
FBC GOLD PARTNERS 2018